Tender submission and contracting

Submission and opening of tenders

 Once all documents for the tender have been prepared, they must be sealed and submitted at the location specified in the tender notice and/or tender documentation. Documents can be submitted in person by tenderers themselves or by representative, or by mail.

Subscribe to RSS - procedures