Finance Ministry: Corporate My Number used for Customs formalities

The Finance Ministry has announced it will start requiring the “Corporate My Number” (kigyouban mainanbaa) for registrations of imports and exports. The aim is to simplify procedures and cut the administrative burden for companies.  Presently, companies are required to obtain codes issued by Customs, in order to specify a importer/exporter.

Customs Regulations

Understanding the customs regulations of another country can be a daunting task; however, this section brings together all the information that European enterprises need to know.

Subscribe to RSS - Customs