15-12-15 to 15-12-15 | 10:30 h - 11:30h GMT +1
What is the current status of the Japanese Ambient Assisted Living (AAL) market? Which areas would be of particular interest for European companies ?
In Japan, the Ambient Assisted Living (AAL) concept is not as widely known as in Europe. Some limited projects have been implemented but the governmental funding so far has been limited. As a way to cope with the ageing population, the Japanese government, for instance, has prioritised increased use of robotics technologies for providing care to the elderly.
The webinar is targeted at EU companies that need information on the Japanese AAL market including potential business opportunities before considering a market entry.
What you will learn during this webinar?
In 40 minutes from your desk, discover how to:
- Market size, trends and challenges
- Information on the research landscape
- Japanese players and their main products
- Foreign players on the Japanese market
- Potential opportunity areas for European companies
- What is important to know before entering the Japanese market
- Expert’s presentation
- Q&A Session
Speaker: Maths Lundin, SJC KK
Organiser: EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation - Brussels Office