05-05-15 to 05-05-15 | 10:30 h - 11:30h
How can EU IoT manufacturers be successful on the Japanese market?
The IoT market in Japan is growing very quickly and will become a dominating part of the ICT industry. This will open up opportunities for EU suppliers, especially in some market segments where Japanese companies are less competitive. In this seminar we shall identify those market segments, discuss the market size and how to enter the market. Japan is said to be a difficult market, however this is not necessarily true, but things do take time in Japan. It is therefore important to take the correct approach from the beginning. We will finally look at some successful foreign IoT companies in Japan.
This webinar is targeted at EU IoT companies interested in learning more about opportunities in Japan
What you will learn during this webinar?
In 40 minutes from your desk, discover how to:
- Understand the size of the IoT market in Japan.
- Identify the potential market segments for your products in Japan
- Learn how to evaluate if your products are competitive on the Japanese market
- Understand pros and cons with different market entries
- Understand how to find the best sales channels
- Understand what the initial investment needs to be
- Expert’s presentation
- Q&A Session
Speaker: Sven Eriksson, Owner, Keison International
Organiser: EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation - Brussels Office