07-04-15 to 07-04-15 | 10:30 h - 11:30h GMT +1
What do I need to know about the Japanese fashion market, in order to plan a successful market entry?
The Japanese fashion sector has some peculiarities which companies interested in entering the Japanese market should know. In order to plan a successful market entry, the EU company should, besides being aware of the specific regulations and labelling, also understand the distribution channels, the different type of retail sales outlet, cost structure and pricing and the current trends. The webinar will explore all of the above as well as give advice on market entry strategy and business opportunities.
The webinar is targeted at EU companies seeking to prospect the Japanese fashion market.
What you will learn during this webinar?
In 40 minutes from your desk, discover how to:
- Relevant legislation, regulation and labelling
- Intellectual property right and counterfeiting
- Japanese fashion market and trends
- Cost structure, pricing and trade practices
- Distribution channels and retail chain outlets
- Market entry strategy and opportunities
- Expert’s presentation
- Q&A Session
Speaker: Elsje Verhulst, MBA, CEO, E. L. Consulting & Trading Co. Ltd - VERHULST Els
Organiser: EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation - Brussels Office